We recognise where we can add social value and make tangible and positive impacts on our team, our local community, and our sector at large.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and have in place policies to ensure non-discrimination and equal opportunities.
- We provide month-long internships at London Living Wage for students looking to enter the industry.
- We provide internships through Arts Emergency, an award-winning mentoring charity that helps young people from underrepresented backgrounds get a fair start in the arts.
- We are a Living Wage Employer.
- We believe that accessible design is good design, and making projects inclusive, accessible, and socially conscious is incredibly important to us. We work to integrate disability and inclusion into everything we do.
- We encourage everyone in our team to become lifelong learners. We value and support their development in each of their roles.
- We are a member of the Disability Confident scheme (registration Level 1, DCS039083) to attract, recruit, retain and develop disabled people in the workplace. Find out more on our accessibility page.
- We pay our successes forward. We are a regular donor to BookTrust, funding reading support for children and families and the provision of specially-designed books for children with disabilities.
- We do talks, workshops and offer mentoring opportunities to encourage and open up pathways for young people into the industry, so far we’ve done them for the University of Lincoln, Children’s Services for Richmond and Wandsworth Council and The London College of Fashion.
We are aware of the impact the design and production of our work can have on the environment. We limit our impact by:
- Proactively looking for ways to reduce each projects’ impact.
- Advocating for the use of more environmentally friendly inks, recyclable stocks and substrates, and avoiding single-use plastics wherever we can.
- Continually improving our direct and indirect impact on the environment.
- Encouraging virtual meetings and using public transport where possible.
- Our office runs on 100% renewable energy.